Zero = Infinity    *****    If you can enjoy sadness, then nothing can stop you from being happy always    *****    Love is the flow of positive energy from one soul to another   *****    An atheist can realise God more easily than the staunchest theist
September 07, 2005

New features in blogger


What you see above is the screenshot of the blogger toolbar for MS-Word.

By the way, I am uploading this photo directly from my computer into the blogger by clicking on the "Add Image" icon on the right top corner of the window where you type your post. This also means you don't need to use softwares like Picasa or upload your photos to sites like Flick or Photobucket to make a photoblog. The blogger toolbar does not support photo-blogging as of now.

There is another important thing. Of late, you might have seen some unwanted spam comments appearing on your blogs. Blogger has solved this problem by introducing the feature of word verification for comments. It is recommended you make the necessary changes in your settings to avoid automated spam comments. I was wondering what to do about it, till I found this one. Good going blogger. So henceforth, only humans can make comments in my blog.

Some of these may be old, but I found them out only now. I am quite happy about it, and so thought I would share it with all. Happy blogging.


1 Comments:

Blogger Akshaya Aradhya said...

thanks dude...i just changed my settings. No jerky comments from now on.

07:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with a 1024 X 768 resolution or higher

Get Firefox